Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Leave Jim Alone!


I feel bad for Jim Cramer. John Stewart's video clip take downs ending in a hearty "Fuck You!" have got to be shaking his confidence. It can't be easy making a living pretending to know the unknowable. I know the feeling. My foray into day trading was less than stellar. I started with $500 in an Ameritrade account. It took me about 2 years to lose it. Every single penny. That taught me a valuable lesson - leave it to the professionals. They've only managed to lose 50% of my 401K. Win!
Jim Cramer is not the kind of guy you want to follow to the exit during a nightclub fire. He's way too excitable. I get a feeling you'll just get trapped in the pileup by the exit with the rest of the investors patrons. Although, in his defense, I did hear him screaming last November that if you were going to need the money within the next few years to sell sell SELL! Of course by then the cliff leading to the abyss was in sight. He seems to feel a compulsion to give Obama advice and the clowns at MSNBC seem equally compulsed to air this advice. I hope to God the President is not listening.

Stewart needs to back off. He could singlehandedly ruin the People Who Get Paid to Pretend to Know What They are Talking About Industry. We can't afford to lose any more jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment