Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Leave Michael Alone!


Good morning, Mr. Phelps. This doobie will self-destruct moments after you finish toking on it. File this one under "Who the Fuck Cares?". So Mr. Flipper-fingers likes to get high. So what? There aren't a whole lot of subjects that I consider myself an expert on, but take it from me, having had some acquaintance with the substance in question, marijuana is not a performance enhancing drug. I repeat "Marijuana is not a performance enhancing drug!". You will not swim faster when you are stoned. You will more than likely finish last. You will, however, enjoy it more.

Kellogg's gets their panties in a bunch and drops Phelps as a product spokesman. Mercy! You'd think they would want to go after the stoner crowd. Because being high is the only way I could stomach those soggy shit flakes they call Wheaties. And that goes double for Corn Flakes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    Mark - I seriously almost just fell off my chair. I couldn't agree with you more. WHO CARES!

    ReplyDelete