Friday, July 23, 2010

Baaaad Boys


So we're trapped between the incessant anality of accounting (we hate to see them coming) and the skewed nerdosity of D & E (Palin's not the only Shakespeare around here). Our office conversations revolve (or devolve) around four basic topics:
  1. Sports
  2. Boobs
  3. Calling everyone who wears a new shirt, or one that isn't stained or smelly, gay
  4. Sheep fucking
Scripto, you say, since you live in a dairy producing region why is sheep fucking such a hot topic? I'm not sure. I guess it's just the way we those guys roll. Maybe being around cows all the time makes sheep seem kind of exotic and sexy. I read in the paper about a guy who went to jail for...um... making love to a turkey. But that was a couple counties east. There are some sick fuckers out there.  Personally, I find the whole concept not only illegal but mildly disturbing. Tradition demands that we call all employees that make the trip to work over the mountain from the next county over "sheepfuckers". This is, of course, an exaggeration. They are not all sheepfuckers. Some of them have sisters.

So one of these guys from over the mountain made the mistake of talking about a sheep one day. I'm sure the whole thing was perfectly innocent but when he was asked whether the sheep was a boy or a girl he answered-
"I'm not sure. I didn't look at its face."
It's going to take a while to live that one down.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 AM

    By the way, I see you have your new (gay) Hawaiian shirt on today. Not sure those sheep are going to be all that attracted to you wearing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I am a sheep magnet. Them sheeps would be all over me even if I wore a bear suit. And the shirt, while pretty and colorful, is not gay. It's Jimmy Boo-fay stylin'.

    ReplyDelete